Bristol Home - Assisted Living Buffalo, NYLocated north of downtown Buffalo, The Bristol Home is conveniently near the theater district and the Buffalo-Niagara medical corridor.
Licensed Assisted Living Buffalo NY
Bristol Home has been taking care of Western New York Women since 1868. The Home is licensed as an Assisted Living Residence (ALR). An ALR is a residence that has been approved by the New York State Department of Health and is required to provide 24 hour onsite monitoring and person-centered care services in a home like setting. Each elder at Bristol Home has the right to live her life on her schedule, which means that she can choose what time to get up, eat meals and participate in activities.
In addition to the person-centered care philosophy, Bristol Home offers:
- Personal care assistance with bathing, dressing and activities of daily living.
- Diverse calendar of activities, programs and events to help with socialization, cognitive function and life enrichment.
- Three well balanced, home-cooked meals on the resident’s schedule, plus evening nourishment.
- Case management and social work for help with financial and other services.
- Housekeeping, linen and laundry service.
- Scheduled transportation services for group outings, shopping and entertainment.
- Medication management by licensed personnel.