Just north of Downtown Buffalo, and with access to public
transportation, shopping and daily business is made simple.
Bristolwood is near the Theater District, and is convenient to
area hospitals and medical centers. It’s close to everything,
but quiet enough to let you relax.
Bristolwood Independent Living
Retirement living in our apartments at Bristolwood provides security and services, giving you peace of mind and time to enjoy your golden years. Bristolwood Apartments are located on a private lane off quiet, historic Linwood Avenue, adjacent to the Bristol Home, and just 5 minutes away from the theater district, Elmwood Avenue and downtown Buffalo. As a Bristolwood tenant, you can know that there is comfort in knowing that you are surrounded by the support of the Bristol Home staff, that you are invited to dine in at Bristol Home or order lunch daily from our receptionist, and can participate in activities, programs, and outings around the community.
- Utilities allowance included
- Invitation to all of the social events and activities of The Bristol Home
- Emergency call system in the bedroom and bathroom
- Daily Good Neighbor check
- Weekly garbage take out (to the curb from the garage)
- Meal delivery available (fee for service)
- On campus access to podiatrist, hair salon and scheduled transportation